Singapore – Eleven Sports Network has partnered with LFCTV, the official channel of Liverpool Football Club, to bring LFCTV to fans in Singapore. Eleven will work closely with LFCTV to further amplify the network’s digital and social assets in Singapore, as it continues to strive to bridge the gap for fans. Supporters in Singapore will now be able to enjoy up to eight hours of LFCTV programming per week on TV, online and mobile via the Eleven Sports platform. Fans will be treated to delayed matches from the Premier League, Emirates FA Cup and other competitive matches in which the club participates, plus additional programming as selected by LFCTV.
“We are thrilled to partner with one of the most famous and widely-supported football clubs in the world,” says Shalu Wasu, Managing Director, Singapore, Eleven Sports Network. “As we continue to bring more exciting content to fans in Singapore, we hope this is the beginning of a great partnership with Liverpool FC and look forward to collaborating with other clubs and leagues in the future.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020