London/Los Angeles – Content Media Corporation (Content) has appointed Tom Bairstow to its sales team as Vice President Sales and Distribution, alongside promotions following the recent unification of the company’s film, television and digital distribution, sales and servicing operations.
Based in London, Tom Bairstow will manage the company’s film and television sales across all platforms to French-speaking Europe and Africa, Japan, Asia, Israel and Middle East. He will report to Jonathan Ford, Content’s EVP Sales & Distribution. With more than 15 years’ experience in distribution, Tom joins from Sony Pictures Television where he worked as Executive Director, Distribution Nordics & Benelux since 2014. Prior to this role Tom worked at Sony Pictures Television as Sales Manager and then Director, responsible for Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Israel and Middle East, and Sales Manager at Target Entertainment Group.
In addition, following the company’s recently announced reorganization, Vicky Ryan has been promoted to Executive Vice President, Commercial Affairs and Jennifer Brinkworth to Executive Vice President, Marketing and Communications. Both roles will now encompass the company’s film, television and digital sales and continue to report to Greg Phillips, President of Distribution. In October, Content replaced its separately branded film and television distribution teams with one distribution organization under the Content Media banner.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020