Cartoon Network has updated its Powerpuff Yourself avatar-generator with new themes to create a powerful blend of empowerment and creativity. PPY_PR_SuperfierceLaunching globally, the new Powerpuff Yourself allows fans to create their own avatar followed by a series of fun and engaging questions to reveal their unique special ingredient. The update includes refreshed categories, more than 100 new personalisation, and is translated into 26 languages, including Japanese, Korea, Chinese, Thai, Bahasa Malaysia and Bahasa Indonesia.
Powerpuff Yourself is now live at www.powerpuffyourself.com
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,400 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 88 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 61 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020