Brussels, Paris – BICS, a global wholesale carrier for voice, mobile data and capacity services, announced the launch of its on-demand connectivity solution for African telecom operators, in partnership with Eutelsat, a world-leading satellite operator. Using BICS’ RouteFlex, the joint solution allows mobile operators and service providers to raise the bar of network availability and manage surges in bandwidth needs in challenging environments.
Robust backup capacity is vital in countries where geographic and environmental conditions can jeopardise quality data and voice services. With RouteFlex, BICS has put business continuity at the heart of its offering to telcos with a system that automatically detects anomalies and reroutes critical traffic through the best available path.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,073 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020