BBC First, BBC Lifestyle, BBC Earth, CBeebies and BBC World News are now available on myTVSuper, TVB’s new subscription service that is available on the set top box, mobile and tablet as an app. Subscribers to myTVSuper are now able to live stream BBC Earth, BBC Lifestyle, BBC World News and CBeebies channels, as well as watch BBC First on-demand online, and via the myTVSuper app.
Subscribers will also be able to catch-up select programmes from BBC First, BBC Lifestyle and CBeebies for 14 days. BBC First is an SVOD service that offers viewers the best British drama from the BBC and UK independent production companies. Some of the programmes available on BBC First include Class – a spin-off of Doctor Who, a contemporary sci-fi series. BBC Earth showcases the work of the world’s foremost factual film makers as it takes audiences on a journey of discovery. Some of the programmes available on BBC Earth include Planet Earth II and Inside the Factory (S2) gives viewers exclusive access to some of the world’s biggest and busiest factories.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 176 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- Media Prima Berhad experiences rapid digital audience growth using Grabyo 100 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner 72 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- TechStorm to launch inaugural Asian original content time belt in June 42 views | posted on May 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020