Kuala Lumpur – Astro Malaysia Holdings Berhad (Astro), a leading media company in Malaysia and StarHub Cable Vision Ltd. (StarHub), a leading info-communications company in Singapore, have entered into a partnership to offer Go Shop, a 24/7 shopping destination on TV, online and mobile to customers in Singapore. Starting in November, StarHub customers will be able to enjoy a new way of shopping via informative and entertaining demonstrations on Go Shop.
Go Shop is a Mandarin Channel (StarHub TV Channel 110) which offers customers 24/7 shopping on StarHub TV, or via any device of their choice.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 51 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020