Kuala Lumpur – Astro Malaysia Holdings Berhad (Astro), a leading media company in Malaysia and StarHub Cable Vision Ltd. (StarHub), a leading info-communications company in Singapore, have entered into a partnership to offer Go Shop, a 24/7 shopping destination on TV, online and mobile to customers in Singapore. Starting in November, StarHub customers will be able to enjoy a new way of shopping via informative and entertaining demonstrations on Go Shop.
Go Shop is a Mandarin Channel (StarHub TV Channel 110) which offers customers 24/7 shopping on StarHub TV, or via any device of their choice.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 32 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020