Starting this week, On Japan is accompanied by a partnership between CNN International Commercial (CNNIC) and the Japanese global chemical company, Asahi Kasei. This international campaign is the latest partnership between CNNIC and Asahi Kasei, and spans sponsorship of the five ‘On Japan’ TV segments, a special 30-minute program as well as digital elements. In addition, the multi-platform campaign includes native ad integration on CNN Digital which includes storytelling around Asahi Kasei’s automotive business.
The native solution was produced by Create, CNNIC’s branded content studio. Using CNN AIM (Audience Insight Measurement), the campaign is targeted to increase Asahi Kasei’s brand awareness amongst CNN’s upscale cosmopolitan audience of business decision makers, top managers and a curious, technically interested On Japan audience – specifically audiences in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 37 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020