Starting this week, On Japan is accompanied by a partnership between CNN International Commercial (CNNIC) and the Japanese global chemical company, Asahi Kasei. This international campaign is the latest partnership between CNNIC and Asahi Kasei, and spans sponsorship of the five ‘On Japan’ TV segments, a special 30-minute program as well as digital elements. In addition, the multi-platform campaign includes native ad integration on CNN Digital which includes storytelling around Asahi Kasei’s automotive business.
The native solution was produced by Create, CNNIC’s branded content studio. Using CNN AIM (Audience Insight Measurement), the campaign is targeted to increase Asahi Kasei’s brand awareness amongst CNN’s upscale cosmopolitan audience of business decision makers, top managers and a curious, technically interested On Japan audience – specifically audiences in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020