Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – At the end of March 2016, POPS Worldwide created a historic partnership with Turner Asia Pacific to localise and distribute the kids’ entertainment content of the Boomerang channel on Boomerang Vietnam and POPS Kids.
For the first time, Vietnamese children could easily enjoy the huge international entertaining content repository with lots of attractive and funny animated series of Boomerang with Vietnamese dubbed versions as Tom and Jerry Tales; The Tom and Jerry Show; Ben 10; The Powerpuff Girls; What’s New, Scooby Doo?; Duck Dodgers and Baby Looney Tunes. After three successful phases of airing, Boomerang series are now loved by millions of Vietnamese families. The average number of views for each episode of Scooby-Doo, The Powerpuff Girls, Ben 10 and Tom and Jerry are all between hundred thousand and a million, with many shares and positive comments from kids and parents as well.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020