Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – At the end of March 2016, POPS Worldwide created a historic partnership with Turner Asia Pacific to localise and distribute the kids’ entertainment content of the Boomerang channel on Boomerang Vietnam and POPS Kids.
For the first time, Vietnamese children could easily enjoy the huge international entertaining content repository with lots of attractive and funny animated series of Boomerang with Vietnamese dubbed versions as Tom and Jerry Tales; The Tom and Jerry Show; Ben 10; The Powerpuff Girls; What’s New, Scooby Doo?; Duck Dodgers and Baby Looney Tunes. After three successful phases of airing, Boomerang series are now loved by millions of Vietnamese families. The average number of views for each episode of Scooby-Doo, The Powerpuff Girls, Ben 10 and Tom and Jerry are all between hundred thousand and a million, with many shares and positive comments from kids and parents as well.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,212 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 77 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 73 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020