Cannes/MIPCOM – At the MIPCOM 2016 Global Market, Vimeo officially launched its new Global television storefront , http://vimeo.com/tvstore (vimeo.com/tvstore) in partnership with Lionsgate, the first major Hollywood studio to provide content for the new worldwide venture, including the hit television series Orange is the New Black, Casual, The Royals, Mad Men, and Weeds.
Vimeo also announced Starz as the latest partner to license its acclaimed programming. In the coming weeks, Starz will bring its STARZ Original limited series The Girlfriend Experience, horror-comedy series Ash vs Evil Dead and Emmy Award-winning drama Black Sails to Vimeo’s ground-breaking global television store.
The storefront was unveiled at MIPCOM ceremonies led by Lionsgate President of Worldwide Television & Digital Distribution Jim Packer and Vimeo’s Senior Vice President, Programming Sam Toles.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 70 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020