Cannes/MIPCOM – At the MIPCOM 2016 Global Market, Vimeo officially launched its new Global television storefront , http://vimeo.com/tvstore (vimeo.com/tvstore) in partnership with Lionsgate, the first major Hollywood studio to provide content for the new worldwide venture, including the hit television series Orange is the New Black, Casual, The Royals, Mad Men, and Weeds.
Vimeo also announced Starz as the latest partner to license its acclaimed programming. In the coming weeks, Starz will bring its STARZ Original limited series The Girlfriend Experience, horror-comedy series Ash vs Evil Dead and Emmy Award-winning drama Black Sails to Vimeo’s ground-breaking global television store.
The storefront was unveiled at MIPCOM ceremonies led by Lionsgate President of Worldwide Television & Digital Distribution Jim Packer and Vimeo’s Senior Vice President, Programming Sam Toles.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 48 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020