Cannes/MIPCOM – At the MIPCOM 2016 Global Market, Vimeo officially launched its new Global television storefront , http://vimeo.com/tvstore (vimeo.com/tvstore) in partnership with Lionsgate, the first major Hollywood studio to provide content for the new worldwide venture, including the hit television series Orange is the New Black, Casual, The Royals, Mad Men, and Weeds.
Vimeo also announced Starz as the latest partner to license its acclaimed programming. In the coming weeks, Starz will bring its STARZ Original limited series The Girlfriend Experience, horror-comedy series Ash vs Evil Dead and Emmy Award-winning drama Black Sails to Vimeo’s ground-breaking global television store.
The storefront was unveiled at MIPCOM ceremonies led by Lionsgate President of Worldwide Television & Digital Distribution Jim Packer and Vimeo’s Senior Vice President, Programming Sam Toles.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 70 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 68 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 53 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 37 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020