Paris, Rome – Eutelsat Communications and Telespazio, a Leonardo-Finmeccanica (67%) and Thales (33%) joint venture, a global broadcast service provider, are strengthening their longstanding strategic partnership with a new agreement that sets the stage for the growth of higher resolution video channels at Eutelsat’s HOTBIRD video neighbourhood.
In addition to pursuing transmissions of Standard Digital platforms (in DVB-S, DVB-S2), Telespazio is committed to accelerating the move to High Definition and Ultra HD from the HOTBIRD video neighbourhood that is the point of reference for multi-channel broadcasting in Italy and provides unparalleled coverage across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 31 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 28 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 26 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020