Paris, Rome – Eutelsat Communications and Telespazio, a Leonardo-Finmeccanica (67%) and Thales (33%) joint venture, a global broadcast service provider, are strengthening their longstanding strategic partnership with a new agreement that sets the stage for the growth of higher resolution video channels at Eutelsat’s HOTBIRD video neighbourhood.
In addition to pursuing transmissions of Standard Digital platforms (in DVB-S, DVB-S2), Telespazio is committed to accelerating the move to High Definition and Ultra HD from the HOTBIRD video neighbourhood that is the point of reference for multi-channel broadcasting in Italy and provides unparalleled coverage across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020