SinemaTV renews partnership with Twentieth Century
Los Angeles – SinemaTV has extended its second pay window film deal with Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution for five more years, to continue offering many of the studio’s feature films on Turkish TV.
Based on their long-established successful partnership, the two parties have agreed to expand their business relationship with a new deal that includes many recent hits like the hilarious Date Night, the all-star superhero title, X-Men: Wolverine, the animated comedy adventure, Penguins of Madagascar, and the action film Maze Runner, as well as the sequel to the classic, stunning thriller of the 90’s, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. SinemaTV viewers have already begun enjoying great movies such as The Monuments Men, Oscar-winning The Grand Budapest Hotel and David Fincher’s latest spectacular thriller Gone Girl.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.8k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 72 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020