Shanghai, China – Iris Xia, Deputy General Manager of Star China International Media Limited, announced it took the top viewing spot for Season 1 finale ratings for its Canxing Productions’ new show/format Sing! China. Tencent and Youku Video report over 47 million play times within 24 hours of the finale. The live finale was filmed at the “Bird Nest” in Beijing, officially known as the National Stadium and reached 4+ Viewers (000) 15,897 and TV Ratings were 3.89% among 52 cities, 16.05% of market share.
The music competition program earned #1 rating on Zhejiang Satellite TV for each of its 13 weekly episode run, several times breaking all previous ratings’ records. Star China CEO, Tian Ming announced that domestic auditions will begin next month for Season 2 after Zhejiang Satellite TV confirmed commission of Season 2. Star China will be seeking a distribution partner at MIPCOM.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 55 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020