Cannes – Rai Com, the commercial arm of Italian pubcaster Rai, along with Planeta Junior, animation studios DQ Entertainment and Gruppo Alcuni have introduced Pio Rocks! – The Series, a 3D CGI comedy series following the adventures of Youtube star Pulcino Pio at school, to an industry audience at a special event during this year’s MIPJunior.
Planned for a total of 52 episodes of 11’ each combining comedy with plenty of adventure, Pio Rocks! – The Series is aimed at 5-8 year old digital natives and is based on the runaway success of internet phenomenon Pulcino Pio, whose clips have won a huge fan base with over 1.9 million subscribers to Pio’s YouTube channel and cumulatively more than 1.5 billion views. Production of the series will start in January 2017 and delivery of the first 26 episodes is scheduled for April 2018.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 40 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020