Cannes – Rai Com, the commercial arm of Italian pubcaster Rai, along with Planeta Junior, animation studios DQ Entertainment and Gruppo Alcuni have introduced Pio Rocks! – The Series, a 3D CGI comedy series following the adventures of Youtube star Pulcino Pio at school, to an industry audience at a special event during this year’s MIPJunior.
Planned for a total of 52 episodes of 11’ each combining comedy with plenty of adventure, Pio Rocks! – The Series is aimed at 5-8 year old digital natives and is based on the runaway success of internet phenomenon Pulcino Pio, whose clips have won a huge fan base with over 1.9 million subscribers to Pio’s YouTube channel and cumulatively more than 1.5 billion views. Production of the series will start in January 2017 and delivery of the first 26 episodes is scheduled for April 2018.
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 102 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 101 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020