Luxembourg – Intelsat announced a contract with Nine Network Australia to distribute programming to the company’s six domestic television stations as well as provide global satellite and fiber connectivity using the IntelsatOne terrestrial network to bring news content and special events from around the world to Australia for its network affiliates.
Nine Network Australia (NNA) is one of the country’s top-rated commercial television networks, with local stations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Darwin, along with a regional broadcaster, NBN. The network also has news bureaus in Canberra, London and Los Angeles. NNA is a subsidiary of Nine Entertainment Co., one of Australia’s leading media companies.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 11k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020