Luxembourg – Intelsat announced a contract with Nine Network Australia to distribute programming to the company’s six domestic television stations as well as provide global satellite and fiber connectivity using the IntelsatOne terrestrial network to bring news content and special events from around the world to Australia for its network affiliates.
Nine Network Australia (NNA) is one of the country’s top-rated commercial television networks, with local stations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Darwin, along with a regional broadcaster, NBN. The network also has news bureaus in Canberra, London and Los Angeles. NNA is a subsidiary of Nine Entertainment Co., one of Australia’s leading media companies.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 85 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 42 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020