Paris – MIPJunior unveils a stellar line-up of conferences, screenings, and events, headlined by keynotes from Deirdre Brennan, VP Content at Corus Kids, and Catherine Balsam-Schwaber, CCO at Mattel. MIPJunior, the world’s leading screenings and conference for the kids’ entertainment community, takes place in Cannes, France, ahead of the MIPCOM entertainment content market. The first keynote, scheduled for 4.45pm on Saturday 15 October, will be delivered by Deirdre Brennan, Vice President Content for leading Canadian kids’ broadcaster Corus Entertainment.
Fifteen years after attending her first MIPJunior, Brennan will share some of her adventures in the world of children’s broadcasting, on both sides of the pay wall. The former Australian Broadcasting Corporation executive will discuss her perspective on the risks and opportunities facing the industry today and raise some important questions around our responsibility to audiences of the future. The following day at 4.30pm, Catherine Balsam-Schwaber, Chief Content Officer for toy giant Mattel , will use her keynote speech to discuss global trends and innovations shaping the future of the kids’ industry. Balsam-Schwaber leads global teams to develop, implement and maximise Mattel’s integrated strategy for content creation and distribution, digital development and media to connect consumers with the company’s brands in meaningful and innovative ways.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020