Paris – MIPCOM’s Carriage Deal Forum is the market place for streaming platforms, distribution of channels, and nonlinear services around the world. The third edition of the event expects 350 buyers to attend.
This programme, designed to help foster carriage agreements between network operators, channels and OTT platforms, will take place during MIPCOM. Among carriers participating in the Forum are Beln Media, Canal+ Groupe, Freesat, OSN, Roku and Telefonica while channel operators attending include Viacom International Media Networks, Ginx Esports, Insight TV, RTL International, Shorts TV, SPI international, Trace TV and TV One.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,917 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 53 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 51 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020