Mumbai – Star World and prolific filmmaker Karan Johar finally announced the launch date of the new season of Koffee with Karan. The show that makes conversations go viral and headlines that spiral is set to come back in November on Sundays only on Star World and Star World HD.
Speculations have been rife since the beginning of August on the launch date of the show and now with the date officially announced, the rumour mills can be put to rest of how soon we can see famous stars on the Koffee couch.
Star World’s flagship show brings together Bollywood’s reigning stars as they battle Karan’s wit and humour and engage in steaming conversations, fun revelations and not so secret confessions. Koffee with Karan has not only redefined new age talk shows in India but has also given fans an insider glimpse into their favourite stars like never before.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 44 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020