Sydney – Fetch TV announced the launch of CNN International, which will be available this week to Entertainment Pack subscribers at no additional cost. CNN international is the number one international TV news channel across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, the Asia Pacific region and Latin America. The brand reaches more than 425 million households around the globe, including more than 77 million across Asia Pacific.
CNN International carries news, current affairs, politics, sports, opinions, features and business programming worldwide.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020