London/Cannes – Drive the production-funding and distribution agency led by Lilla Hurst and Ben Barrett announces a number of international sales for documentary film Super Scary Plane Landing, as well as the pre-sale of The World’s Deadliest Weather.
NTV in Germany, Channel 9 in Australia, Discovery Canada, TV2 Denmark, MTV in Sweden and RTL in the Netherlands have all acquired the 1 x 60’ special produced by NBC News’s production arm Peacock Productions, with Drive also in advanced discussions to close a US broadcast deal for the special.
The documentary, originally commissioned by Channel 5 in the UK, features gripping eyewitness footage of some of the most frightening airplane landings ever captured on camera.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020