Abu Dhabi-UAE – twofour54 and Abu Dhabi Film Commission (ADFC) hosted a gathering for India’s production executives in Mumbai to celebrate the success of Bollywood blockbuster Dishoom. The event was attended by the film’s producer, Sajid Nadiadwala, along with guests of honour Rohit Dhawan, Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline Fernandez from Dishoom; and Kulmeet Makkar, the Chief Executive Officer of The Film & Television Producers Guild of India.
During the event, Sajid Nadiadwala announced the DVD release of Dishoom and joined director Rohit Dhawan and cast members Varun Dhawan and Jacqueline Fernandez to participate in a panel discussion about their experience filming in Abu Dhabi.
Rohit Dhawan highlighted the quality of the support infrastructure in Abu Dhabi and the easy access to government entities and locations facilitated by ADFC; while actors Jacqueline Fernandez, John Abraham and Varun Dhawan commented on the superb hospitality and facilities on offer.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 327 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 54 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 47 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 41 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020