Montreal – Helen’s Little School, an exciting new animated series for preschoolers (ages 3-5) about a school for toys, in production in Paris and Montreal, will be launched at MIPCOM this fall. Helen is six years old, and her biggest dream is to one day become a schoolteacher. In the imaginary realm of Helen’s Little School, Helen gets to pretend that she’s the teacher of her very own class.
The 52×11 minute episodes, created by Clément Calvet and Alexandre Révérend, are designed by Eugène & Louise and Stéphane Gallard; and directed by Dominique Etchecopar. Superprod and Muse Entertainment are producing the show for France Télévision in France and Knowledge Network, BBC Kids, Télé-Québec and TFO in Canada. Discovery Kids Latin America also joined as a pre-buyer and several deals are currently in discussion all over the world.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020