New York – On the heels of the recent success of the Emmy Award -nominated Roots, A+E Networks is taking the new military action drama SIX to MIPCOM armed with a cadre of initial sales to top broadcasters in 50+ territories around the world, it was announced by Joel Denton, Managing Director, International Content Sales & Partnerships. Developed by HISTORY, SIX is created by Oscar nominee William Broyles and David Broyles. SIX is an A+E Studios production in association with The Weinstein Company.
HISTORY will launch SIX with a world premiere in the U.S. in 2017. The first broadcasters to sign up for the eight-part series include HBO Europe (Central and Eastern Europe), HBO Nordics, HBO Spain, iFlix (Southeast Asia), History Southeast Asia, History Latin America, and History Canada.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.8k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 72 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020