New York – On the heels of the recent success of the Emmy Award -nominated Roots, A+E Networks is taking the new military action drama SIX to MIPCOM armed with a cadre of initial sales to top broadcasters in 50+ territories around the world, it was announced by Joel Denton, Managing Director, International Content Sales & Partnerships. Developed by HISTORY, SIX is created by Oscar nominee William Broyles and David Broyles. SIX is an A+E Studios production in association with The Weinstein Company.
HISTORY will launch SIX with a world premiere in the U.S. in 2017. The first broadcasters to sign up for the eight-part series include HBO Europe (Central and Eastern Europe), HBO Nordics, HBO Spain, iFlix (Southeast Asia), History Southeast Asia, History Latin America, and History Canada.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 31 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 28 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 26 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020