New York – On the heels of the recent success of the Emmy Award -nominated Roots, A+E Networks is taking the new military action drama SIX to MIPCOM armed with a cadre of initial sales to top broadcasters in 50+ territories around the world, it was announced by Joel Denton, Managing Director, International Content Sales & Partnerships. Developed by HISTORY, SIX is created by Oscar nominee William Broyles and David Broyles. SIX is an A+E Studios production in association with The Weinstein Company.
HISTORY will launch SIX with a world premiere in the U.S. in 2017. The first broadcasters to sign up for the eight-part series include HBO Europe (Central and Eastern Europe), HBO Nordics, HBO Spain, iFlix (Southeast Asia), History Southeast Asia, History Latin America, and History Canada.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 76 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 50 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020