London – A+E Networks UK announced the appointment of Mark Neil to the role of Vice President of Finance. In his new position Neil will lead A+E Network UK’s finance team and will play an integral role in shaping the business and driving continued growth. He reports directly to Nicolas Eglau, Chief Operating Officer at A+E Networks UK, and General Manager, Nordics, the Benelux and CEEMEA.
Neil joins A+E Networks UK from Scripps Networks Interactive where he is CFO, UK and EMEA. In a career spanning 25 years, Neil has extensive experience of running finance teams for major broadcasters and media companies. Prior to his position at Scripps, he was VP of Finance IP Solutions at Thomson Reuters and has also held senior roles at News Corp Europe, Discovery Communications Europe Ltd, BBC Worldwide and Sky.
Nicolas Eglau says of the appointment: “Mark has an excellent track record in leading finance teams and has proven experience in shaping companies and driving growth. He will be a great addition to A+E Networks UK’s team as we continue to develop the company across all of our markets.”
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 62 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 57 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021