New York – In the lead up to MIPCOM, A+E Networks has closed deals in multiple territories for its growing slate of formats; it was announced by Ellen Lovejoy, Vice President, International Content Sales, A+E Networks.
FYI’s social experiment hit Seven Year Switch launched its first international commission in Australia to enormous success. The series was the #1 show in its timeslot in all key demos on Seven Network and has already been renewed for a second season. The series has also been commissioned in the UK and Germany.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 38 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020