London – Acamar Films and its global distribution partner Aardman have signed a string of key international broadcast deals to take the award-winning pre-school series Bing to new channels globally.
Bing, Flop and his adored cast of friends continue their worldwide travels, with the series recently launching on Zappelin in Netherlands, Poland’s Canal + and BBC Worldwide in Africa. The series is also set to air on Nick Jnr in Australia, Disney Junior in South East Asia and Latvia’s LTV. The deals were negotiated by Aardman’s Rights and Brand Development division.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020