Toronto – Corus Entertainment announced that it is introducing Cooking Channel, a 24-hour network that caters to avid food lovers, in Canada. From the creators of Food Network, Cooking Channel is the answer to a growing appetite for more content devoted to food and cooking in every dimension; from global cuisines to international travel, to food history and unconventional how-to’s.
A perfect pairing to Food Network Canada, Cooking Channel expands Corus’ dominance in the food and lifestyle genre and joins the company’s roster of lifestyle channels including, Food Network Canada, HGTV Canada, W Network, Slice, DIY Network and OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network Canada.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020