Toronto – Corus Entertainment announced that it is introducing Cooking Channel, a 24-hour network that caters to avid food lovers, in Canada. From the creators of Food Network, Cooking Channel is the answer to a growing appetite for more content devoted to food and cooking in every dimension; from global cuisines to international travel, to food history and unconventional how-to’s.
A perfect pairing to Food Network Canada, Cooking Channel expands Corus’ dominance in the food and lifestyle genre and joins the company’s roster of lifestyle channels including, Food Network Canada, HGTV Canada, W Network, Slice, DIY Network and OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network Canada.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 125 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021