MIPCOM, Cannes – Red Arrow International has secured a number of key deals for its new social experiment format Look Me in the Eye which launched at MIPCOM 2016. Created by CPL Productions, and commissioned by ProSiebenSat.1 in Germany, the format has been picked up by TF1 Group in France and Endemol Shine for SBS in Australia.
Research shows that eye contact has a powerful physical and emotional effect on how we connect with other people. Look me in the Eye is the emotionally charged new social experiment that puts the power of eye contact to the test, by attempting to reunite divided friends and families.
Millions of people worldwide are estranged from their loved ones. After years of silence, simply saying sorry may never be enough to heal old wounds and repair a broken relationship. In this unique format, estranged people are brought back together to share two minutes of silent eye contact, in a bid to help them to reconcile their relationship where all other efforts have failed.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,291 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 85 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 83 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020