Dublin – The QYOU, curator of internet video for the ‘Video Everywhere’ market, has announced a milestone partnership with China Entertainment Group to distribute curated content to China’s leading online video platforms, including YouKu, Tencent, LeTV and Weibo. The deal marks The QYOU’s launch into the Chinese market. With curation performed by experienced Chinese video producers, plus translation into Mandarin and distribution via online video platforms, China Entertainment Group is the perfect partner to localise The QYOU.
This move provides Chinese audiences with new and undiscovered global content and brings new online video trends to the region. It is aimed at a young and engaged millennial audience who increasingly access online content from their smart devices.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 66 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 52 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020