Dublin – The QYOU, curator of internet video for the ‘Video Everywhere’ market, has announced a milestone partnership with China Entertainment Group to distribute curated content to China’s leading online video platforms, including YouKu, Tencent, LeTV and Weibo. The deal marks The QYOU’s launch into the Chinese market. With curation performed by experienced Chinese video producers, plus translation into Mandarin and distribution via online video platforms, China Entertainment Group is the perfect partner to localise The QYOU.
This move provides Chinese audiences with new and undiscovered global content and brings new online video trends to the region. It is aimed at a young and engaged millennial audience who increasingly access online content from their smart devices.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020