Dublin – The QYOU, curator of internet video for the ‘Video Everywhere’ market, has announced a milestone partnership with China Entertainment Group to distribute curated content to China’s leading online video platforms, including YouKu, Tencent, LeTV and Weibo. The deal marks The QYOU’s launch into the Chinese market. With curation performed by experienced Chinese video producers, plus translation into Mandarin and distribution via online video platforms, China Entertainment Group is the perfect partner to localise The QYOU.
This move provides Chinese audiences with new and undiscovered global content and brings new online video trends to the region. It is aimed at a young and engaged millennial audience who increasingly access online content from their smart devices.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Winsing Animation brings new content to MIPTV 42 views | posted on April 9, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020