Stockholm – Eccho Rights and Korea’s major broadcaster CJ E&M have agreed on a multiple series script distribution deal for three hit Korean series. Tears Of Heaven and A Bird That Doesn’t Sing are two long-running scripts, both featuring very strong female lead characters. Memory meanwhile is a touching 16-part story that sees a man coming to terms with his sudden diagnosis of Alzheimer’s.
These sign-ups follow earlier successes for this partnership, Eccho Rights having sold CJ formats Ice Adonis and Who Are You to a number of territories worldwide over the past two years. The new deal will see Eccho Rights selling the additional scripts across Europe and the Middle East.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 65 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 49 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 33 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020