Hong Kong / London – ‘4K-SAT’, the Ultra-HD channel operated by Asia’s premier satellite operator Asia Satellite Telecommunications Co. Ltd. (AsiaSat) will be broadcasting premium extreme and outdoor content from XTreme Video on AsiaSat 4.
The UHD content on 4K-SAT will include some of the most stunning extreme and outdoor content, such as the successful mountain biking series ‘MTB Insights’ and the world’s wildest freestyle motocross show ‘Masters of Dirt’. “The brilliance of 4K definition truly comes into its own when the subject matter is as visually captivating as extreme and outdoor programming. ‘4K-SAT’ provides UHD content in fashion, lifestyle, nature, movies, TV series, documentaries, extreme sports and technology for TV operators and its’ viewers.
“The brilliance of 4K definition truly comes into its own when the subject matter is as visually captivating as extreme and outdoor programming. We’re committed to bringing the highest quality programming to audiences around the globe, via partnerships with platforms, broadcasters and partners like AsiaSat,” said Joe Nilsson, Senior Director of Business Development at XTreme Video.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 247 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 77 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 77 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 68 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021