Hong Kong / London – ‘4K-SAT’, the Ultra-HD channel operated by Asia’s premier satellite operator Asia Satellite Telecommunications Co. Ltd. (AsiaSat) will be broadcasting premium extreme and outdoor content from XTreme Video on AsiaSat 4.
The UHD content on 4K-SAT will include some of the most stunning extreme and outdoor content, such as the successful mountain biking series ‘MTB Insights’ and the world’s wildest freestyle motocross show ‘Masters of Dirt’. “The brilliance of 4K definition truly comes into its own when the subject matter is as visually captivating as extreme and outdoor programming. ‘4K-SAT’ provides UHD content in fashion, lifestyle, nature, movies, TV series, documentaries, extreme sports and technology for TV operators and its’ viewers.
“The brilliance of 4K definition truly comes into its own when the subject matter is as visually captivating as extreme and outdoor programming. We’re committed to bringing the highest quality programming to audiences around the globe, via partnerships with platforms, broadcasters and partners like AsiaSat,” said Joe Nilsson, Senior Director of Business Development at XTreme Video.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020