Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur based Asian subscription VOD platform iflix has picked up rights to hit lifestyle series, SupermodelMe from London-based distributor TVF International.
Combining high fashion and action packed sports challenges, SupermodelMe pits 12 aspiring models against each other in a series of mentally, physically and emotionally grueling tasks that aim to prime them for their careers in the cutthroat world of fashion. The series originally aired on DIVA NBCUniversal across Asia and was nominated for Best Reality Show at the Asian Television Awards.
The deal was brokered by Sanaya Irani, Asia Sales Specialist at TVF International, who said: “We are delighted to partner with such an innovator and trendsetter on this great, commercial series and we have a number of other exciting deals in the pipeline.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020