Paris – A trio of key industry leaders, Laurens Drillich, President, Endemol Shine Latino, Joshua Mintz, Deputy to the President, TV Azteca, and Tomas Yankelevich, Content & International Business Director, Telefe, have joined the line-up of the third MIP Cancun Latin American TV Market and Summit and take the stage to share their vision on the future of Hispanic content.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 54 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 50 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020