Paris – A trio of key industry leaders, Laurens Drillich, President, Endemol Shine Latino, Joshua Mintz, Deputy to the President, TV Azteca, and Tomas Yankelevich, Content & International Business Director, Telefe, have joined the line-up of the third MIP Cancun Latin American TV Market and Summit and take the stage to share their vision on the future of Hispanic content.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 89 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 49 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 33 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020