Sydney, Australia, – SpeedCast International Limited (ASX: SDA), a leading global satellite communications and network service provider, launched a new maritime email communication solution called SpeedMail+, based on GTMaritime’s flagship new maritime email platform. SpeedMail+ combines SpeedCast’s unrivalled global VSAT and L-Band network with the full suite of GTMaritime’s services, including email, file transfer and anti-virus applications, developed for today’s communication requirements of the maritime sector.
“Our partnership with GTMaritime re-enforces SpeedCast’s continued dedication and investment to the maritime industry. SpeedMail+ will be seamlessly integrated into our global L-band and VSAT network. SpeedMail+ enhances our capability to deliver cost effective and dependable email, file transfer and anti-virus services to the Maritime MSS market,” said Dan Rooney, Maritime Product Director at SpeedCast.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020