Prime Entertainment Group and Sony have been great partners since 2011, especially for Cinema related content series – “It is very encouraging for us to see our shows do so well on the big movie and Entertainment Networks like Sony. It’s been great working together with them for these last years and we keep on reinforcing our relationship by placing more and more of our programmes on the SET and AXN channels all over the globe. It is a true satisfaction for us to see that the efforts that we put into the production of our shows pay off.” – says David Freydt, Managing Director.
The STARS! is a 91×4 series that gathers insightful portraits of Hollywood’s most talented and famous actors including Matt Damon, Scarlett Johansson, Leonardo Dicaprio and Natalie Portman.
DIRECTOR’S SHORT CUT is a 200×4 programme that features the most fascinating stories and anecdotes of the best Hollywood directors such as George Lucas, Ridley Scott, M. Night Shyamalan and Ron Howard.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 47 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 38 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020