KABO International announced that its scripted comedy format Our Crazy Family produced by parent company KABO Family for M6 will now be produced as three standalone full-length prime time episodes, creating a new extension of the brand.
Following the success of Our Crazy Family which is now into its 5th season on M6 (France), the format has been extended into 3 x 52 minute standalone primetime episodes.
The three special episodes which are no longer sketched based but feature the same characters, each cover a different comedy storyline: a family feud, a wedding and a family scavenger hunt!
The 52 minute versions of the format broadcast in a prime time marathon on the 6th September starting at 21.00 hrs. on M6 and garnered excellent ratings in its prime time slot attracting an average 3.1 million viewers getting 13.7% market share for 4+ and a 26.3% for women 15-49, putting M6 as the number 1 broadcaster in that target demographic during the time slot. The third episode broadcast in late night, secured a 19% market share of viewers aged 4+.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 44 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020