Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group today announced the launch of games developer and publisher Good Catch. Wholly owned by Endemol Shine Group, Good Catch will create high quality, entertainment focused games, across multiple platforms for global audiences.
Building on the success of games such as hit mobile quiz app game Pointless Quiz and two games for the global Mr Bean brand, Mr Bean – Flying Teddy and Mr Bean Around the World, with over 7.5 million downloads across the portfolio, the launch of games studio and publisher Good Catch will further expand Endemol Shine’s output within game development and publishing.
Good Catch will also create original IP games following the success of PC ‘ninja brawler’ Black & White Bushido, shortly to launch on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, alongside the launch of KSI Unleashed featuring the most watched individual online in the UK, KSI Olajidebt, which is available globally on iOS and Android.
Previously Endemol Shine UK’s head of Apps and Games, Anil Mistry takes up the role of Managing Director, Good Catch, reporting into Endemol Shine’s Group Director of Strategy and Commercial Development, Wim Ponnet.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020