CNN’s Future Cities takes a look at how architectural developments and technology are redefining the future of Asia’s cities. The latest skyscraper in Guangzhou, China is refining the country’s tastes in skyscrapers. Then, CNN heads north to China’s city of Harbin where its new opera house has become an icon, helping it reclaim its identity as a music city. In Japan, architecture has become the cornerstone in the country’s quest to protect its cities from the ever emerging threat of natural disasters. At last, Kolkata, India is making a case for how good architectural designs can leave an everlasting impact on a city.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020