Singapore – CNBC, the world’s leading business and financial news network, announced a new series, Back To School that will premiere this September. CNBC Asia-Pacific is putting the spotlight on the region’s education landscape in a five-part series that will explore how various stakeholders, including technology providers and governments are influencing the business of education in Asia.
The five-part series is exclusive to CNBC APAC and will air daily from 5 to 9 September. The series will discuss topics from Super Tutors, to learning labs, to coding for four-year-olds, and look at what parents across the region are doing to ensure their children achieve academic success and get into the best universities in the world.
To kick off the series, Back To School looks at the delicate balancing act Hong Kong’s educational institutions are facing as students are taught about the issue of independence for Hong Kong under Chinese law. CNBC speaks to Hong Kong’s secretary for education and various industry players.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020