Singapore/Manila – Cignal and Rewind Networks announced the launch of HITS HD (Cignal Channel 120) on Cignal Postpaid Plan 290 and up, and Cignal Prepaid HD Load 300 and up.
HITS’ multi-award winning series bring the greatest stories and famous characters back to those who recognise them and introduce a new generation of TV viewers to these iconic shows. Ratings successes in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia and other markets have proven that HITS’ curation of such shows are, The X-Files, Grey’s Anatomy, Cheers and The Golden Girls resonates with viewers in the region. HITS’ launch on Cignal coincides with the premiere of popular comedy series ‘That ‘70s Show,’ which launched the careers of A-list stars Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis and Topher Grace.
“Cignal is committed to providing only the best to our subscribers and HITS HD delivers on that promise,” said Jane J. Basas, President of Cignal. “The Filipino audiences, who grew up watching some of their favourite shows, will definitely be excited to watch series like ‘MacGyver’ and ‘The Nanny’ again.”
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 325 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 54 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 47 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 40 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020