New York – Demonstrating the power of the company’s global brand, A+E Networks has set the stage for a commanding presence at MIPCOM 2016 with an exciting line up of talent from some of its strongest new and returning programmes, and a newly designed exhibit booth to present over 650 hours of new programming, it was announced by Sean Cohan, President, International & Digital Media, A+E Networks.
The new booth, created by top UK brand experience agency, 2Heads, features an interactive central hub, a multi-functional double-sided terrace lounge, and a series of meeting hubs.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 77 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 59 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 50 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020