London – FremantleMedia International and IMG announced the first distribution deal for the much-anticipated ten-part drama, The Young Pope. The deal will see the series premiere across Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland on the Pan-Nordic SVOD and pay-TV operator C More. As part of the deal, Sweden’s largest commercial free-to-air network, TV4 will take the right for the series after it has been seen on C More.
The Young Pope comes from the Director of the Academy Award®-winning The Great Beauty, Paolo Sorrentino, and stars the two-time Academy Award® nominee Jude Law as Lenny Belardo, Pope Pius XIII, and Academy Award®-winning Diane Keaton as Sister Mary.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 45 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020