Singapore – Nickelodeon announced the Singapore premiere of the Nickelodeon Play app through its collaboration with Singtel. The Emmy* award-winning app is now available for free download as “Nickelodeon Play” from the App Store, Google Play, and can be accessed via the “Kids Pack” section of Singtel’s newly launched Cast app. Cast is a brand new way for Singtel Mobile subscribers to enjoy their favourite entertainment on-the-go, offering thousands of hours of exciting programmes. Created for kids six years old and above and their parents and caregivers, Nickelodeon Play is a safe destination jam-packed with the best and funniest Nickelodeon content including access to hundreds of show episodes, where users can unwind with non-stop humour and endless surprises.
“We’re delighted to introduce Nickelodeon Play to fans in Singapore and are particularly thrilled to have Singtel be the first in Asia to launch it. The immersive and interactive app is a great new way to experience Nickelodeon’s unique brand of funny at your fingertips,” said Syahrizan Mansor, Vice President, Nickelodeon Brand, Asia, Viacom International Media Networks.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 44 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020