Singapore – Nickelodeon announced the Singapore premiere of the Nickelodeon Play app through its collaboration with Singtel. The Emmy* award-winning app is now available for free download as “Nickelodeon Play” from the App Store, Google Play, and can be accessed via the “Kids Pack” section of Singtel’s newly launched Cast app. Cast is a brand new way for Singtel Mobile subscribers to enjoy their favourite entertainment on-the-go, offering thousands of hours of exciting programmes. Created for kids six years old and above and their parents and caregivers, Nickelodeon Play is a safe destination jam-packed with the best and funniest Nickelodeon content including access to hundreds of show episodes, where users can unwind with non-stop humour and endless surprises.
“We’re delighted to introduce Nickelodeon Play to fans in Singapore and are particularly thrilled to have Singtel be the first in Asia to launch it. The immersive and interactive app is a great new way to experience Nickelodeon’s unique brand of funny at your fingertips,” said Syahrizan Mansor, Vice President, Nickelodeon Brand, Asia, Viacom International Media Networks.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 81 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 72 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 60 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 54 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020