Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – POPS Worldwide (POPS) and UUUM Corp (UUUM) announce strategic partnership to increase benefits for their content and brand partners in their networks.
Two of Asia’s leading contents companies join forces in a strategic partnership that will accelerate the awareness and distribution of their partner content across Asia. POPS Worldwide, a leading digital entertainment company with operations in Vietnam and Thailand, will promote the entertainment partner content managed by UUUM, and in reciprocation, POPS partner content will have greater reach to the Japanese market, where UUUM is a market leader.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 32 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 32 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020