Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – POPS Worldwide (POPS) and UUUM Corp (UUUM) announce strategic partnership to increase benefits for their content and brand partners in their networks.
Two of Asia’s leading contents companies join forces in a strategic partnership that will accelerate the awareness and distribution of their partner content across Asia. POPS Worldwide, a leading digital entertainment company with operations in Vietnam and Thailand, will promote the entertainment partner content managed by UUUM, and in reciprocation, POPS partner content will have greater reach to the Japanese market, where UUUM is a market leader.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 85 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 41 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020