Singapore– Virginia Lim has been promoted to Senior Vice President and Head of Content, Production and Marketing at Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks, Asia, it was announced by Ang Hui Keng, Senior Vice President and General Manager for SPT Networks, Asia. Based in Singapore, Lim continues to oversee the entire network portfolio of Asian and English content channels, including AXN and ONE, as well as Animax, Sony Channel and GEM. Specifically, Lim is responsible for the overall content management for the five channels, including programming, acquisitions and original productions; as well as brand marketing and on-air promotions.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 317 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 52 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 45 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 39 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020