Singapore– Virginia Lim has been promoted to Senior Vice President and Head of Content, Production and Marketing at Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks, Asia, it was announced by Ang Hui Keng, Senior Vice President and General Manager for SPT Networks, Asia. Based in Singapore, Lim continues to oversee the entire network portfolio of Asian and English content channels, including AXN and ONE, as well as Animax, Sony Channel and GEM. Specifically, Lim is responsible for the overall content management for the five channels, including programming, acquisitions and original productions; as well as brand marketing and on-air promotions.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,434 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 93 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 69 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020