Singapore– Virginia Lim has been promoted to Senior Vice President and Head of Content, Production and Marketing at Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks, Asia, it was announced by Ang Hui Keng, Senior Vice President and General Manager for SPT Networks, Asia. Based in Singapore, Lim continues to oversee the entire network portfolio of Asian and English content channels, including AXN and ONE, as well as Animax, Sony Channel and GEM. Specifically, Lim is responsible for the overall content management for the five channels, including programming, acquisitions and original productions; as well as brand marketing and on-air promotions.
Ad – Before Content
- Discovery, Inc. names Anil Jhingan as President and Managing Director, Asia Pacific
- Viacom18 Consumer Products launches an exclusive range of Garfield merchandise
- Thailand pay-TV services market revenue to reach US$1.1 billion in 2026, forecasts GlobalData
- Singapore Media Festival 2021: Connecting our content creators to global media players and audiences
- Keshet Studios teams with David E. Kelley and Universal Television on ‘The Missing’
- ZEE5 Global drops trailer of first ZEE5 Original Drama Series ‘E Emon Porichoy’