Hong Kong – Alibaba Cloud, the cloud computing arm of Alibaba Group, and PCCW Global, the international operating division of HKT, Hong Kong’s telecommunications service provider, jointly announced their strategic collaboration to provide cloud based anti-DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) security products to enterprises.
The two companies have cooperated to provide network and IDC (Internet Data Center) services in Hong Kong since June 2015. The new collaboration will deliver Alibaba Cloud’s world-class anti-DDoS products to international business customers through PCCW Global.
Alibaba Cloud’s anti-DDoS products sold and distributed through PCCW Global will offer businesses comprehensive protection against all types of DDoS threats, including complex layer 7 application-level attacks. The automatic cloud-based service monitors compliance violations and security breaches to provide real-time threat visibility.
Alibaba Cloud’s cloud platform has a proven track record in handling extremely high traffic levels which can easily be a target for DDoS attacks. Alibaba Cloud’s success in processing a peak order volume of over 140,000 orders per second during Alibaba Group’s 11.11 Global Shopping Festival last year is a powerful validation of Alibaba Cloud’s security reliability.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020