Korea – Since its debut in 2006, South Korean boy band Big Bang has risen to global stardom, spearheading the spread of K-pop throughout Asia and the rest of the world. The group comprised of five charismatic members; G-Dragon, Taeyang, T.O.P., Daesung, and Seungri, each bring their own unique style and talent. As they embark on their 10-year anniversary, they celebrate their unprecedented success taking to the world stage on their global tour. The band’s longevity proves they can transcend time as they continue to lead the Korean entertainment scene with trendy music and chic style. And while the members of Big Bang have developed their individual careers outside of the band their music journey is far from over.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 75 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020