New Delhi / Singapore– Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific has appointed Karan Bajaj as Senior Vice President and General Manager of South Asia with effect from 17 October 2016. Bajaj will focus on re-formulating Discovery’s product suite in line with accelerating demand for regional and digital offerings. He will also be responsible for executing on the company’s stated ambition to step outside of its current category leadership to build broader flagship brands and actively seek out inorganic growth opportunities.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,423 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 67 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020