New Delhi / Singapore– Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific has appointed Karan Bajaj as Senior Vice President and General Manager of South Asia with effect from 17 October 2016. Bajaj will focus on re-formulating Discovery’s product suite in line with accelerating demand for regional and digital offerings. He will also be responsible for executing on the company’s stated ambition to step outside of its current category leadership to build broader flagship brands and actively seek out inorganic growth opportunities.
Ad – Before Content
- Discovery, Inc. names Anil Jhingan as President and Managing Director, Asia Pacific
- Viacom18 Consumer Products launches an exclusive range of Garfield merchandise
- Thailand pay-TV services market revenue to reach US$1.1 billion in 2026, forecasts GlobalData
- Singapore Media Festival 2021: Connecting our content creators to global media players and audiences
- Keshet Studios teams with David E. Kelley and Universal Television on ‘The Missing’
- ZEE5 Global drops trailer of first ZEE5 Original Drama Series ‘E Emon Porichoy’