Paris– MIPJunior announced the 2016 MIPJunior World Premiere TV Screening of Splash and Bubbles, produced by The Jim Henson Company and Herschend Enterprises and scheduled to debut in fall 2016 in the U.S. on PBS KIDS. Featuring 80 x 11 minute episodes, Splash and Bubbles is unlike any other ocean-themed animated series, diving into marine biology and ocean science to encourage kids aged 4–7 to explore the diversity and spectacle of our natural undersea world.
Ad – Before Content
- Fremantle Australia teams up with Archipelago Production for ‘Bay of Fires’
- Disney+ Singapore celebrates everyday heroes with local singer-songwriters Gentle Bones and Iman Fandi
- AXN Asia’s new show ‘CSI: Vegas’ ranked as top English-language program on Starhub TV Singapore during first week of premiere
- Nelvana secures distribution of ‘The Hardy Boys’ on Disney+ internationally
- Abacus Media Rights partners with Media Musketeer for sci-fi thriller ‘Pulse’
- BARC India THINK report: Ad volumes on TV spurt to highest levels in 2021 as festive season kicks off