Singapore– Sony Picture Television Networks’ channel GEM is set to launch on Singtel TV Channel 519. As the one-stop destination for the best of Asian entertainment, viewers in Singapore will now have access to high quality, hotly anticipated shows in high definition. A joint venture channel between Sony Pictures Television Networks and Nippon Television Network Corporation, GEM’s offerings include first-run and exclusive programmes from Japan, as well as shows from other Asian territories including China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Spanning action, period, comedy, family and romance genres, the channel is anchored by a wide range of drama and variety series featuring a star-studded cast that will keep audiences returning for more.
Ad – Before Content
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’
- iQiyi Hallyu Season sees the release of major K-drama series and films
- Australians in Film announce Chris Hemsworth, Jacki Weaver and more to judge the Heath Ledger Scholarship
- ABS-CBN Superview streams classic Filipino movies, series for free worldwide on YouTube
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’