Singapore– Sony Picture Television Networks’ channel GEM is set to launch on Singtel TV Channel 519. As the one-stop destination for the best of Asian entertainment, viewers in Singapore will now have access to high quality, hotly anticipated shows in high definition. A joint venture channel between Sony Pictures Television Networks and Nippon Television Network Corporation, GEM’s offerings include first-run and exclusive programmes from Japan, as well as shows from other Asian territories including China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Spanning action, period, comedy, family and romance genres, the channel is anchored by a wide range of drama and variety series featuring a star-studded cast that will keep audiences returning for more.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020