Singapore– Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks, Asia has announced the appointment of Nirav Haji as Vice President, Affiliate Sales. Based in Singapore and reporting to Ang Hui Keng, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Mr. Haji will lead the sales, distribution and expansion of the networks’ five entertainment channels across the region: AXN, Sony Channel, Animax, ONE and GEM. Mr. Haji has over 25 years’ of experience within the broadcast industry having worked in leadership roles at Discovery Asia, Fox International and Turner where his primary focus was on networks and content distribution.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.2k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 68 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 51 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 43 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020