Singapore– Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks, Asia has announced the appointment of Nirav Haji as Vice President, Affiliate Sales. Based in Singapore and reporting to Ang Hui Keng, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Mr. Haji will lead the sales, distribution and expansion of the networks’ five entertainment channels across the region: AXN, Sony Channel, Animax, ONE and GEM. Mr. Haji has over 25 years’ of experience within the broadcast industry having worked in leadership roles at Discovery Asia, Fox International and Turner where his primary focus was on networks and content distribution.
Ad – Before Content
- Singapore Media Festival 2021: Connecting our content creators to global media players and audiences
- Keshet Studios teams with David E. Kelley and Universal Television on ‘The Missing’
- ZEE5 Global drops trailer of first ZEE5 Original Drama Series ‘E Emon Porichoy’
- Beijing Gehua Cable (BGC) overhauls infrastructure with the help of ATEME
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment acquires Locomotive Global
- NHK WORLD-JAPAN launches ’17 Goals for Our World’ campaign to complement upcoming COP26 Climate Change Conference